ZT Systems is one of America's fastest growing private companies. With over 19 years of experience designing and building industry-leading computing products right here in the USA, we continue to expand our offering of innovative computing products featuring the latest technologies from industry leading partners. We believe in high quality products and exceeding customer expectations, with clientele ranging from Fortune 1000 companies and leading research universities to consumers and small businesses. Here at ZT Systems, we recognize leaders and talent, and we truly believe that behind every quality product is a team of quality individuals.
ZT Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
ZT Systems is one of America’s fastest growing private companies, with over 19 years of experience designing and building computing products right here in the USA. ZT engineers custom server and rack-level compute solutions that are ‘precision-fit’ to the unique needs of individual large and hyperscale data center customers. We are passionate about delivering the highest quality solutions and exceeding customer expectations. Here at ZT Systems, we recognize leaders and talent, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of quality individuals.
The Application Software Developer will report to the Director, IT/Infrastructure and responsible for the day-to-day activities related to software and web-based development.
The Application Software Developer will be responsible to assist the software team in various stages of windows and web-based application development; including developing, testing and documenting.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Analyze, design, implement and maintain the existing windows and web applications
· Ability to manage small and medium size projects with minimum supervision
· Design, code and unit test the applications
· Create test plans & test tools; support testing & address on-line bug reports/issues
· Ability to address technical and functional aspects with Project Leaders
· Ability to write documentation: functional specifications, users guide and operations guide
· Bachelor degree in computer science/software development or in related major
· 3+ years development experience with the .NET platform, including C#, VB, ASP.NET
Good understanding of Object Oriented design and programming
· 2+ years SQL programming experience with SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
· 1 year Java program experience, is a plus
· Experience deploying and configuring .Net applications on servers
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.
© 2013 ZT Systems